- Static IP or DHCP network addressing.
- OEM board for integration into your designs.
- DIN rail mount, or wall mount possible with available accessory (not included).
- 4 Independent outputs each with 5A supply capability.
- Directly drives WS2811, WS2812, WS2812B, WS2813, UCS1903, UCS2912, PL9823, TM1934, APA102, APA104, APA106, INK1002, INK1003, SM16703, SK6812, WS2801, LPD6803, LPD8806 and many more compatible LED strips.
- Selectable clock/data rate to suit long cables or fast output.
- Up to 680 RGB pixels or 512 RGBW pixels per output spanning 4 DMX universes (2720 RGB pixels / 16 universes per board).
- Automatic RGB / RGBW order correction and additional pixel re-mapping features.
- Flexible Full Mapping option for outputs permitting any start address and zig-zag corrections for RGB pixels.
- Art-Net broadcast, Art-Net II, 3 & 4 unicast, sACN/E1.31 Multicast and sACN Unicast support.
- Universe Sync Art-Net, sACN and Madrix Post Sync.
- Fully compatible with *ALL* software and hardware that supports Art-Net I, II, 3 & 4 and sACN/E1.31 protocols.
- Fully compatible with lighting consoles capable of generating Art-Net or sACN protocol.
- HTP Merging of 2 sources and sACN Priority for a highly flexible multi-source pixel mapping solution.
- DMX512 OUT/IN port usable for pixel mapping source along with ArtNet/sACN.
- Configuration utility with basic Art-Net output/input test functionality.
- Recording and playback to microSD card (not included). See eDMX PRO Record / Playback manual.
- Standalone show playback without computer or network connection. External trigger input.
- Firmware updates can be performed by end user.
- Supported operating systems: Any with Ethernet networking support. Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android.
- 12 - 24 V
Firmware v2.6 LeDMX4 PRO now offers ArtNet/sACN stream merging and sACN Priority overrides giving end users the ability to bring the best of different lighting control systems and media servers together seemlessly. No other pixel controller offers such flexibility.
Firmware v3.0+ LeDMX4 PRO includes show recording and playback from microSD card complete with sACN Priority override from an external source during playback providing many possibly use scenarios. Trigger show playback via Art-Net, sACN, DMX-IN via Port A and external contact closure.
Documentation and Downloads
- San Devices E682 ($180)
- J1SYS ECG-PIXAD8 ($155)