All configuration options are stored in non-volatile memory on the device, so even if you need Windows/MacOSX for the configuration utility, you can still use this with other computers/devices once it's configured.
Supporting both Art-Net and sACN the eDMX2 is ideal for when you need a little more than the single universe eDMX1.
- Static IP or DHCP network addressing.
- Supported operating systems: Any with Ethernet networking support. Windows, MAC OS, Linux, iOS, Android.
- Fully compatible with USB DMX software suitable for ENTTEC USB Pro. Drivers for Windows, OS X, Linux.
- eDMX2 PRO - 2x DMX512 Out or DMX512 In with Art-Net, sACN E1.31 and E1.20 RDM support
- Merge 2 incoming Art-Net/sACN streams per output channel with both HTP and LTP options
- Merge Art-Net/sACN + DMX input -> DMX output
- Merge DMX input + USB DMX source -> DMX output
- USB DMX enhanced mode for 2 Universe Out or 1 In 1 Out.
- 1500V Isolation between every port.
- Art-Net broadcast, Art-Net II, III & 4 unicast, sACN/E1.31 Multicast and sACN Unicast support.
- E1.20 RDM over Art-Net support.
- Universe Sync Art-Net, sACN and Madrix Post Sync.
- User configuration of Art-Net Node short and long names.
- Compact tough metal enclosure.
- Available with 3 pin or 5 pin XLR socket, no adapter purchase required.
- Accessory port (RJ12) for external show triggering and future add on devices.
- Optional Power over Ethernet 802.3af compliant
- etherCON for network connection.
- External 5Vdc power input USB type B socket. Can be powered from computer USB port, USB charger unit, or PoE.
- Fully compatible with *ALL* software and hardware that supports Art-Net I, II, 3 & 4 and sACN protocols.
- Works with your existing console if Art-Net or sACN external nodes are supported.
- Configuration utility (Win/OSX). Windows version required for basic Art-Net output/input test functionality and to manage SD playback/record functionality.
- Recording and playback to microSD card (not included). See eDMX PRO Record / Playback manual.
- Standalone show playback without computer or network connection.
- Firmware updates can be performed by end user.
Firmware v3.0 eDMX2 PRO includes show recording and playback from microSD card and Universe Sync functionality.
Documentation and Downloads
- Enttec Open DMX Ethernet ODE 1 universe ($275)
- Enttec Open DMX Ethernet ODE with POE 1 universe ($330)
- Enttec DMx Ethergate MK3 2 universes ($550)
DMX512 is the most commonly used lighting control protocol with roots in simple theatrical light dimming. These days almost any lighting or stage effect equipment may be controlled using DMX512 (with explicit exclusion of anything involving potentially dangerous operations such as pyrotechnics) including moving lights, LED screens, fog machines and laser displays.
Art-Net and sACN are universally accepted as industry standard and thus any software package or lighting desk that supports these protocols is compatible with the eDMX range of DMX512 nodes. There are many free and commercial software packages available.
Media Servers / VJ