- USB Power adapter not included
- High output USB port on router, for example Apple Airport Extreme (Airport Express doesn't provide enough current)
All configuration options are stored in non-volatile memory on the device, so even if you need Windows/MacOSX for the configuration utility, you can still use this with other computers/devices once it's configured.
Supporting both Art-Net and sACN the ultraDMX2 is ideal for when you need a little more than the single universe eDMX1, but don't need PoE which is available on the eDMX2. The ultraDMX2 is also a great replacement for the discontinued RDM PRO product as it supports the same features.
- Supported operating systems: Any with Ethernet networking support. Windows, MAC OS, Linux, iOS, Android.
- Fully compatible with software suitable for ENTTEC USB Pro. Drivers for Windows, OS X, Linux.
- 2x DMX512 Out or DMX512 In with Art-Net, sACN E1.31 and E1.20 RDM support
- Merge 2 incoming Art-Net streams per output channel with both HTP and LTP options
- Merge Art-Net + DMX input -> DMX output
- Merge 1x DMX input + USB DMX source -> DMX output
- 1500V Isolation between every port
- Tough metal enclosure.
- Available with 3 pin or 5 pin XLR socket, no adapter purchase required.
- Fully compatible with *ALL* software and hardware that supports Art-Net I, II & 3 and sACN protocols.
- Works with your existing console if Art-Net or sACN external nodes are supported.
- Configuration utility with basic Art-Net output/input test functionality.
- Firmware updates can be performed by end user.
Documentation and Downloads
- Enttec Open DMX Ethernet ODE 1 universe ($275)
- Enttec Open DMX Ethernet ODE with POE 1 universe ($330)
- Enttec DMx Ethergate MK3 2 universes ($550)
DMX512 is the most commonly used lighting control protocol with roots in simple theatrical light dimming. These days almost any lighting or stage effect equipment may be controlled using DMX512 (with explicit exclusion of anything involving potentially dangerous operations such as pyrotechnics) including moving lights, LED screens, fog machines and laser displays.
Art-Net and sACN are universally accepted as industry standard and thus any software package or lighting desk that supports these protocols is compatible with the eDMX range of DMX512 nodes. There are many free and commercial software packages available.
Media Servers / VJ